Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
- Mr Jason Marshall
School Administration Manager
- Mrs Dorothy Keegan
- Mrs Melinda Winslet (Assistant Principal - K-2)
- Mrs Maureen Nixon (Assistant Principal - Yr 2-4)
- Mr Timothy O'Keefe (Assistant Principal - Yr 4-6)
- Ms Kellie Cameron (AP - Curriculum and Instruction)
- Mrs Lauren Caffery (AP - Curriculum and Instruction)
- Miss Sarah McSorley
- Mrs Leah Ross - KR
- Miss Jane Liggins - 1L
- Mrs Tennille Campbell - 2C
- Mrs Debbie Channell - 2/3C
- Mrs Bella Bensley - 3/4B
- Ms Kathy Laing - 3/4L
- Miss Grace Martin - 4/5M
- Miss Lauren Franchi - 5/6L
- Mrs Michelle Fern - 5/6F
- Miss Mahalia McGahey - Learning and Support
- Mrs Wendy Flint
- Mrs Cathy Cockburn
School Learning Support Officers
- Mrs Amanda Harding
- Mrs Fiona Orford
- Miss Kyly Ross
- Mrs Skye Rowe
- Mrs Bronwyn Warren
- Mr Allan Bensley